Thursday, July 9, 2009

I need help installing PF1, a point and figure charting application written in Perl. Can anyone help me ?

Pf1 is a point and figure charting application written in Perl. PF1 is free and is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). The application is available at web site link: http://www.xmlworks.com/pf1/


I have downloaded the application, installed Perl, and run the application as follows from the C:\Perl%26gt; prompt: C:\Perl%26gt;perl pf1 and I get the following line: Can't open perl script "pf1": Permission denied and a newline with the prompt C:\Perl%26gt;. Please if anyone is able to help with this I would really appreciate it. I am available on yahoo IM if you are able to set it up and walk me through it. Thanks alot.

I need help installing PF1, a point and figure charting application written in Perl. Can anyone help me ?
Look for a specifc forum and people can help. good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment